Tuesday, July 26th at 7:00
in the Giant Community Room at the Giant Grocery store at 3300 Trindle Rd. in Camp Hill
We are going to hold our Summer group print critique
It's time to prepare your prints and get them made.
On Tuesday night July 26th, at 7:00 the Harrisburg Camera Club will hold its Summer print critique night. We have run this program the last few years and it was very successful. All participants that bring prints will lay them out on tables spread out in the room. Everyone, whether you bring a print or not, will be a part of the critiques. All those attending the meeting will be asked to critique the images anonymously with colored golf tees. Participants will be judging the prints by placing colored tees next to the prints. After the images are tagged we will discuss the merits of the prints. We will have detailed instructions printed out when you arrive. Come to the meeting and let's try something different!
Here are the Print critique guidelines for this meeting only.
1. Only paid HCC members will get their prints critiqued. Non-members or HCC members that did not bring prints will be encouraged to participate in the critique process.
2. Only two (2) Monochromatic/B&W prints per person and two color prints per person. A member is allowed to bring a maximum of four prints.
3. These prints do not need to be mounted or matted. That will be at the discretion of the maker. Minimum imaged size is 8 x 10 maximum 20 x 24.
4. Prints that are framed or framed and under glass will not be critiqued.
5. If you have any questions call Andrew Hoff at 975-0630 or 592-9304