Harrisburg Camera Club Exhibit
Jan 13th - Feb 4th, 2017
Carlisle Arts Learning Center (CALC)
38 W Pomfret St, Carlisle, PA 17013
The Harrisburg Camera Club will hold an exhibit on the upper floor of the Carlisle Arts Learning Center beginning January 13, 2017and running through February 4, 2017. CALC is a beautiful two-story facility in a renovated firehouse. The Club’s show will run concurrently with the CALC "Textures" show held on the gallery’s first floor.
The exhibit has room for 30-40 images from club members, so bring us your best work.
- Members may submit up to 2 images. If not all images fit, the gallery will hang the first one on your list.
- All images must be framed and ready to hang with wire. NOMETAL HOOKS OR SAW TOOTH HANGERS. Images with spots, fingerprints, dust, smudges or other marks will not be accepted.
- Metal and canvas prints will be accepted on a case-by-case basis, provided the art work is ready to hang.
- Prints may range in size from min. 8x10 to 36x36 framed.
- Images MUST be tagged with name, title and sale price on the back. Use “NFS” to denote images that are not for sale.
- An “artwork” submission form must accompany each framed image. Click here to download the submission form.
- A check for $5.00 per image submitted must accompany the submission. Checks should be made payable to HCC. Cash is not accepted.
- CALC will take a 35% commission on images sold; Harrisburg Camera Club will take no commission beyond the $5/image fee. CALC charges 6% sales tax above the price of the image, not a portion embedded in the image price. For example, $212.00 will be collected by CALC on an image with a price of $200.00. Your take will be 65% of the $200.00 cost.
- Important Dates:
- Saturday, January 7 between 10am and 3pm – Delivery of images to CALC. Anyone who cannot deliver their image should make arrangements with the Exhibits chairman, George Rhyne, or arrange for a 3rd party to drop off their image.
- Friday, January 13, 6:30-8pm – Exhibit opening
- Saturday, February 4, 10am – 4pm – pickup of unsold images.
Please direct all questions to the Exhibits chairman, George Rhyne. Email: exhibits@harrisburgcameraclub.