Upload Date for the January 2017 Digital Image Competition is Wednesday, January 11th at 11:59 PM.
The competition meeting will be held on January 24th
The judge will be Garrick Dorsett.
This information can also be found in the menus under Members Section | Image Uploads:
Digital Image Competition notes:
1. The competition folder has been created on the club's new image upload website: http://harrisburgcameraclub.
2. Image submission deadline is 1/11//2017 @ 11:59PM.
3. Image size limits: 3840 x 2160, max. file size is 4 MB.
This is a new size from Visual Pursuits. The old dimensions will still be able to be uploaded, but the new dimensions will be better. The ppi is still 72ppi
4. The website has excellent tutorials for exporting your images as JPEGs. Also there are plenty of videos online explaining the process.
Digital Image Competition Scoring
- 60 points awarded per image in each competition
- 10 points for technical skill
- 10 points for composition
- 10 points for artistry
- 30 points for image transcendence / wow factor
If you have any questions/comments/concerns, please contact me.
VP, Harrisburg Camera Club