Harrisburg Camera Club Exhibit
Starting March 25th, 2017
Central Penn College
Valley Road and B Street, Enola, PA 17025
The Harrisburg Camera Club will hold an exhibit on the first floor of the Central Penn College Administration Building beginning March 25th, 2017. The exhibit will run in conjunction with the Light and Creativity Workshop, held on April 1st, 2017.
The exhibit has limited room for 25 images from club members, so bring us your best work.
Please read the entire post because there are important details listed below pertaining to image guidelines, costs, and dates and times for image drop-off,reception, and image pick-up.
- Members may submit ONE image. If there are more than 25 images submitted, images to be displayed will be selected by random draw on March 25th.
- IMPORTANT: If you are planning to submit an image for the exhibit, please email the Exhibits chairman, George Rhyne, with the image name, and price of the image (if it is for sale). Contact George no later than March 24th, 2017.
- All images must be framed and ready to hang with wire. NO METAL HOOKS OR SAW TOOTH HANGERS. Images with spots, fingerprints, dust, smudges or other marks will not be accepted.
- Metal and canvas prints will be accepted on a case-by-case basis, provided the art work is ready to hang. Metal prints are exempt from the saw-tooth hanger restriction.
- Frame sizes can range from 8x10 (minumum) to 36x36 (maximum). Metal and canvas image sizes can range from 8x10 (minimum) to 36x36 (maximum).
- Your Image MUST be tagged with name, title and sale price on the back. Use “NFS” to denote images that are not for sale.
- An “artwork” submission form must accompany each framed image. Click here to download the submission form.
- The Harrisburg Camera Club will take a 20% commission on images sold.
- Important Dates:
- March 21st, Harrisburg Camera Club Meeting. George Rhyne will be collecting images before/after the club meeting for those unable to drop off images on March 25th @ Central Penn College.
- March 25th, Central Penn College, 10am and 12pm – Delivery of images to Central Penn College. George Rhyne will be collecting images during this time frame for the exhibit.
- Anyone who cannot deliver their image during these two times should make arrangements with the Exhibits chairman, George Rhyne, or arrange for a 3rd party to drop off their image.