Upload Date for the Digital Image of the Year Competition
Wednesday, April 5th at 11:59 PM.
The competition meeting will be held on April 18th
The judge will be Christina Boyer Heintzelman.
Digital Image of the Year must be an image that was previously submitted into a digital competition for the 2016-17 club year. It can be edited since the first time you entered it into competition.
Digital Image Competition notes:
1. The competition folder has been created on the club's image upload website: http://harrisburgcameraclub.
2. Image submission deadline is 4/5//2017 @ 11:59PM.
3. Image size limits: 3840 x 2160, max. file size is 4 MB. The ppi is still 72ppi
4. The website has excellent tutorials for exporting your images as JPEGs. Also there are plenty of videos online explaining the process.
Digital Image Competition Scoring
- 60 points awarded per image in each competition
- 10 points for technical skill
- 10 points for composition
- 10 points for artistry
- 30 points for image transcendence / wow factor
If you have any questions/comments/concerns, please contact me.
VP, Harrisburg Camera Club